Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 1, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To

It's time for the 3rd Annual Hope You Can Cling to at Splitcoaststampers.  If you haven't joined up for the event before it is a month long card drive for the MD Anderson Cancer Center.  You can read all about the event HERE on Splitcoast and I hope you'll join in for as many of the challenges as you can throughout the month.  Be sure to read all the details on how to send your finished cards for use by patients and their families. 


Today I'm happy to have a sample for my friend Beate's challenge - you'll want to head on over to the Hope You Can Cling To forum for details on all the challenges.  You'll find a master sheet of all ongoing challenges as well as friendly stampers to encourage you as you go!

Here's a quick set of links to the products I'm using today
thanks for stopping by!



5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Patti J said...

Wow - love this. The color combo is one of my all time favorites! Thanks for the inspiration :) I always enjoy coming by to see your beautiful creations!

Tonya said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the colors and papers. Gorgeous layout.

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is awesome! I hope to play along with month too!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Joanne! I love the spool full of twine and sweet tag!

Heather Rogers said...

Fabulous! Love the spool of twine and pop of pink paper. I have this challenge on my list for tomorrow. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover