Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 10, 2012

Fun News with CR84FN!

A few weeks ago, I'd mentioned that I was trying out for a challenge team.  It's been ages since I'd thrown my name into the ring for anything, so I was pretty nervous....but I have some fun news!   


Today, I'm so happy to announce that I'll be designing for the CR84FN Color Challenge. I've had lots of fun playing along with the beautiful inspiration in the past, and I'm just tickled to be playing along in an "official" capacity moving forward.  The challenges are bi-weekly, so you've got loads of time to play along, and I do hope you'll join us. 


I reached for my Royal Roses in both the original and mini size, and cut Royal Leaves from Sweet Tooth felt.  I picked up these beautiful gold crystal flourishes at my LSS.  The image and die are from the My Favorite Things Vintage Cameo stamp set. 

This week's beautiful inspiration photo is below, featuring plum, gold and tan.  


You can find the CR84FN Designers listed here: 

Vickie Zimmerhttp://vickiezimmer.blogspot.com/

You can find links to the products I've used today just below. Thank you SO much for stopping by today:



18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Joanne! So elegant looking! Your rolled flowers look beautiful and I love the felt leaves! Thank you so much for joining the CR84FN DT :)

Pauline said...

What a stunning card Joanne, so elegant! I love the graceful image, and sparkly flourish, and the beautiful rolled roses and papers! Gorgeous!

Helen Berry said...

Joanne this is exquisite! Really elegant cameo and I love those perfect rolled roses and sparkly flourishes. Divine x

Lisa H. said...

soooo pretty! LOVE those rolled roses and the cameo is perfect. congrats on the new gig! I am excited to be here too.

Andrea M said...

Welcome Joanne!!! So glad to have you aboard!! Your card is so elegant and GORGEOUS! Absolute eye-candy! Can't wait to see what you have in store!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Joanne - so pleased that you've joined the team. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, so elegant! Love the pretty cameo and the jewelled flourish! Fab!

Sue Lelli said...

Whoo! Hoo! Joanne, welcome to our CR84FN team! So HAPPY to have you join us! LOVE the silhouette and that gem flourish! LOVE the text and the layers and the stitching, too! FAB card!

Karen Motz said...

Yay Joanne!!! Congratulations!!! LOVE the gorgeous cameo!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty card, Joanne. I love the style you chose for the color combo. :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So elegant! Love the cameo and the bling! And your bow is fabulous! Congrats, too! It's gonna be fun!

Tracey said...

This is just beautiful Joanne!! I love the rolled roses!

Dana White said...

Congrats Joanne!! Your card is gorgeous!!

g said...

so pretty! & big congrats! I'm thrilled to see you & a few other MFT superstars made the CR84FN team YAY!!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! You did the purple well:)) Love the bling!! Haveta say I chuckled at the no daycare babies to pull the lights off the tree-yeah!! Love the al la mode on your MFT card!

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely stunning Joanne! I love those rolled Royal Roses and pretty bling. I am so happy you joined the CR84FN family. :)

Hugs~

Shannon White said...

Wow!! So Pretty and Elegant Joanne!! Love your Beautiful rolled roses and blingy swirls too! Soo Glad you've joined the team! Yay! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lee-Anne said...

Congrats, Joanne! Your roses are gorgeous! Love the touch of bling in the gold!

Unknown said...

so beautifull Gorgeous rolled roses -love it very much-i' d like to do it with leather with my girls in class


(girls from broken houses) -but i'have some Question And I want to attach a Photo. How do I do it?thanks alot-ronny

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover