Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 10, 2012

Gift Card Greetings

You all know that I love when stamps and dies at My Favorite Things are designed to go together, and this month's Gift Card Greetings is no exception. As my boys get older, I find that the gift they want to give their friends the most is a gift card, which of course is easy-peasy to take care of. 

Today I'm showing two ways to use it - one girly, and one great for twiner boys. Let's start with the "pretty" one first.  This stamp set has SO many versatile sentiments, you'll get LOADS of use out of it no matter whom you need to create a card for.

For my first card, I've paired it with some pretty Crate Paper: On Trend 6x6 paper.  I used a combination of Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers.   I like rolling the edges of the flags forward for a little extra dimension. The gift card is anchored in position with under that small Gumdrop Green button.


The next card is my new "go-to" boys birthday card.  Rather than stamping directly to the pocket, I stamped and diecut two Square STAX. This one is more clean and simple than my usual frilly cards, but it was for a 10 year old boy, and let's be real, we know it hit the circular file as soon as he pulled that Game Stop card out of the holder. Oh, the horrors!

My cardbase on this version is the MFT Steel Grey. It's fabulous, an amazing neutral, and you simply *must* add it to your collection.  


Here's a peek at all the sentiments included in this spectacular set.
I'm pretty sure this one is going to be a big hit with this month's release. 

Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full listing of designers with samples to share. 




Here are the links to products I've used in today's post:


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover