Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 1, 2012

Courage


I'm back to share a second sample with the current CR84FN Challenge.  The color combination inlcludes grey, burgundy and ivory.   I have been loving the Teresa Collins pattern paper pack so this was a good excuse to give it another go.

I reached for the Vertical Greetings stamp set and Die-namics, it's a long time favorite of mine.  The edges of the diecut were lightly sponged with Distress ink.  I added a Pretty Posies Die-namics with a coordinating Steel Grey Button. 


I hope you'll play along with this weeks CR84FIN Challenge.  This is our last challenge for 2012, we'll be taking a short hiatus for the holidays.  You can find all the challenge guidelines on CR84FN and be sure to visit all the CR84FN designers for further inspiration using this week's color combo.





Joanne Basile (that's me!)
Vickie Zimmer

You'll find links to all the products I've used just below, thanks for stopping by today!


12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the layout and the sentiment is fab. Caroline xxx

Pauline said...

Wonderful card, the papers and stitching are gorgeous, and I love the design!

Lisa H. said...

sooooo beautiful, Joanne! love this and especially that touch of houndstooth!

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this sentiment - so very true! Really pretty papers and I do like the stitched detail!

Andrea M said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Joanne! Love the sentiment!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Joanne! Love the framed sentiment and your beautiful blossom! Thanks for joining CR84FN and providing inspiration for all in 2012! Happy Holidays!

Tracey said...

I love this! A beautiful card!!

Vickie Z said...

Fab use of these papers/colors! Love the layout, sentiment, and flower!!

Katie Skiff said...

Another beautiful card!! I love these papers, and you accent them perfectly!

Helen Berry said...

Joanne this such a great card - I love the stamps (what a great sentiment), the pretty layered die cut flower, those gorgeous papers. Fab layout too! It's all wonderful x

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the sentiment!

Shannon White said...

Such a Beautiful card Joanne! Love the Fantastic layout and lovely dp's! Wonderful quote too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover