Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2012

Wishing.....

Hi friends, I'm busy getting prepared for the upcoming release at My Favorite Things, but I have a fun card to share with you today.  I stopped on over to see this week's Deconstructed Sketch and discovered that it's also a call for Guest Designer entries!  Of course, I bumped that right up to the top of my crafty-to do list!  



I love hopping over each Thursday to see what the new weekly sketch is.  This week I was especially pleased, what a great way to put assorted pattern paper remnants to work.  And, it was just perfect for using my new favorite stamp set Seasonal Sentiments.


I added a small Let It Snowflake cut from Whip Cream Felt and added a SnoCone Button.  I'm sure you're not surprised that I added a bit of Fishtail Flags (both the original and the layers too.) 


The little two small elements as called for in the sketch gave me a quick pause, and then I added a set of cross stitches with my Hemp Cord.  That's a trick I picked up from Jody, and it's just the touch I was looking for!  That's it for me today, back to work on my samples for the upcoming MFT Release! 


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover