Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 31, 2012

Seasons Givings!

Welcome to the Seasons Givings Blog Hop!  This hop is going to be a little bit different, in the fact that every single person on the list below, is giving something away.  

All you need to do, is go to their blog, and leave a comment.  Really, really easy.  Now grab a cup of coffee, or tea, or maybe some hot chocolate, whatever your favorite is, and start hopping.  Here is to starting off the year 2013 in a fun way!


I made a special trip to my Local Stamping and Scrapbooking Store - Right at Home to pick up some goodies for one of you!!  I selected a few Pure Innocence stamp sets, a new Die-namics - the Winter Rose that is one of my personal favorites and a pretty new pack of 6x6 paper.  



I look forward to spending 2013 with all of you!  Thanks for all your sweet comments, I do certainly treasure the extra moments it takes you to leave a little feedback.  I'll leave this contest for one week, and will announce the winner on Wednesday January 9th.  

(Please note that each member of the blog hop will set their own contest closing deadline....)

I really had the best intentions to share something NEW with you today using these supplies, but I've spent the weekend preparing samples for the upcoming release at My Favorite Things.  Teasers start Wednesday at midnight and I've had a blast getting ready. I've also used a lot of this cute Fourteen Paper from Crate Paper.  Be sure to stop back every day, starting on Wednesday for sneak peeks! 

Be sure to head out to leave a comment on each of the participating members of the Seasons Givings Blog Hop for yoru chance to win!  



Kim Hughes/Paper Smooches





Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover