Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 12, 2013

CR84FN - So Grateful

Welcome back to another CR84FN challenge.  This week Mona has a beautiful springy color collection for you to play along with.  Given my penchant for kraft, I used a heavy dose of that in today's card.

I'm trying to challenge myself to get a little more fresh and clean with my projects, and while this certainly does still have a lot of patterned papers, it feels a little more streamlined than my usual cards.  

The stamp set I've used today, Framed Greetings is one of the original stamp and Die-namics pairings from MFT and it's still one of my very favorites.   Having the borders and the sentiment in two different stamps make it super easy to use separate inks.  I'm using the new Kraft and Sno Cone inks from MFT which I am really enjoying!  


That luscious rolled flower is the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose - I love how it is built from two of our "cupped" style flowers and one rolled flower for such a different look.  I cut it from Whip Cream Felt that I picked up at the MFT Boutique when I visited in December. 

A triad of Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers bring in just a pop of light yellow. 

Here's your color graphic to play along, I hope you'll join us.


Be sure to visit my team-mates on the CR84FN as well as this month's Guest Designer.
You'll find the full challenge details on the blog along with a link-up widget.





Thanks and HAVE FUN!

Here's the links to the products I've used today:


18 Comments    Post a Comment:

Pauline said...

I love the layered fishtail banners, and the fab papers and pretty rolled flower, a gorgeous card!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty and elegant! Love the fishtail banners and that gorgeous flower!

Jill Norwood said...

Such a soft and pretty card! Love the two tones of ink on the focal! And your yellow flags!! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow!!!! this is soooo pretty, Joanne! love those fishtail flags and the felt flower!!

Christina Fischer said...

So pretty, Jo! I love this color combo -- I think I'll play along!

Deborah Frings said...

The little felt rose is just gorgeous and I love the papers you've used. Fab!

Heather Rogers said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love your felt flower and fishtail banners together. :)

Helen Berry said...

So very beautiful Joanne - so sophisticated! I love the soft felt flower and the yellow DP banners. Absolutely gorgeous as always x

Katie Skiff said...

So pretty - love your banners, and all the kraft. Great job!!

Linda Visser - van der Velden said...

Love your creation!!

Gabby said...

LOVE this card! It's terrific! :)

Christy said...

Holy wowza Batman...this is the most stunning card you've created ... E.V.E.R!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Joanne, I am in LOVE with that flower! Also LOVE the design and the dies you used. I'm a big fan of text AND kraft, too! PRETTY card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Lisa! Love the mix of patterned paper and beautiful felt flower!

Lisa Elton said...

So soft and lovely, your bloom is fabulous!

Gabby said...

Very nice challenge card! Like the colors and papers and die cuts and oh-that-awesome rose! :)

Julie Marshall said...

Just.Gorgeous.

Amy Rohl said...

My goodness you've been a busy stamper...you are on a mojo high! Love these soft colors and your papers and felt work perfectly with it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover