Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 20, 2013

Scrap to Win with My Favorite Things



I'm a few days late with my scrap page for the new MFT Scrap Sketch. But it's all good because you've got a whole month to play along with us.   It makes me happy to know that by playing along, I'll get at LEAST 12 pages done this year.   And, did I mention PRIZES? You'll find all the details RIGHT HERE.

I'm here to share this fun page I made of me with my crazy college pals from this past weekend's girls getaway.  It's an annual event and always filled with lots of laughs.  This year I brought my camera and tripod and forced them to take photos.

They were pretty reluctant at first about my plans for a photoshoot, but we had a good laugh and I got a bunch of great photos.  These girls are my besties from college, sans sweet Meri who is home caring for her sweet bundle of baby boy! We've been through it all together and I love every one of them to pieces.

I'm in love with the High Tea Party Die-namics.  I'm pretty sure I need to go make a card with it RIGHT NOW.


Here's the sketch for this month, I can't wait to see what you come up with!


Here are the links to the products I've used today:


7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christy said...

What an awesome layout!!! I love your cards of course...but this is stunning :)

Heather Rogers said...

Such a sweet photo of your girls together. Love your LO design and pretty doily die-namics die. I am going to participate in the sketch this month! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh I love love love!! Gorgeous shot of you all. I so wish I could have been there!! Can we photoshop me in somehow? lol!

xoxoxo

Tracey said...

I love this Joanne! A gorgeous page!!

Christina Fischer said...

Love this! The photo is so much fun, and the page details are gorgeous! :)

Jodi Collins said...

I LOVE this!!! Pure fun!

scrappingnana said...

What a great layout and fun photo. Love the colors and elements you used.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover