Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 1, 2013

Peaceful Wildflowers from My Favorite Things

Welcome back! It is time for teasers to begin for My Favorite Things!  Be sure to stop by the My Favorite Things BLOG for details about Teaser Time prizes as well as links to all the participating designers. The new release is scheduled for Tuesday, May 7th at 10pm EST.  




Today I have a soft and sweet card to share using the new Lisa Johnson Designs: Peaceful Wildflowers Stamp Set and the coordinating Lisa Johnson Designs: Wildflowers Die-namics.

Using the Rounded Banner STAX, I diecut a frame into my Kraft card stock.  Using my Factory Green ink, I repeatedly stamped the background to a piece of Whip Cream card stock.  Using the Wildflowers Die-namics I cut three sets of petals and leaves.  I inked the top with Factory Green ink and the tops with Pink Lemonade Ink. PS, this selective inking is easily achieved if you use just the corner of the ink pad.

 

I added a small strip of Factory Green cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto a Designer Labels 3 STAX jut a big of zig-zag stitching holds the accent in place.

To add softness to the card, all the edges of my main panel were softly inked with a white ink. This is a beautifully designed stamp set and I'm really looking forward to working with it again!  I hope you'll come back to visit with me later to see what other amazing stamps and Die-namics are included in this month's release.  

Don't forget Tto head on over to the MFT Blog to see the full set graphics, find out how to win a Teaser Time Prize, and for links to all the other participating designers today!

24 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sherrie said...

I love that olive shade of green with the soft pink....always a beautiful combo! So pretty Joanne!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful!

marg0006 said...

Great card and stamping.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Joanne! Love the sweet pink flowers and soft white edges!

Lisa H. said...

soft and pretty and really lovely, Joanne!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Joanne! I love the arched die cut and pretty new flower stamps and dies. I can't wait to see what is coming for the rest of the week. :)

elizabeth said...

Very pretty. Nice stitching.

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the added die over the strip. Such a great idea!

Kim said...

Gorgeous card, Jo!!!

Tricia T said...

How serene and lovely!! Beautiful card, Joanne!

Tricia

Amy said...

very pretty and I love the new blueprint!! NEED, NEED, NEED!!!!

Colleen said...

Love your card, great colors! Great release.

wendy said...

so pretty, fab stitching!

MelB said...

Such a beautiful card! You are so very talented!!

Tracey said...

WOW Joanne! This is gorgeous!!

susy said...

Very soft and pretty

Gypsy 2 said...

Soft colours that work so well together Joanne.I am in love with this set already!

Denise Bryant said...

Great color combo on this beautiful card! Love the wildflower set! So pretty!

KWaltemathDesigns said...

Very pretty card. I would have never thought to put those colors together but they look wonderful! :)

Tammy H said...

Lovely lovely card. The stitch work is amazing too. This color scheme would make for a very soothing sympathy card.

Golda said...

Very pretty work!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

This is very pretty!

Patty said...

Soft & sweet!! Love the stitching!

Annheidel said...

So soft and pretty!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover