Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 19, 2013

One Heart.

This week has been just unreal.  I'll admit to being a complete and total sloth today, I had a bunch of things to do this morning, and I'm unable to think or keep focused.... I'm completely tuned into the news, as I move from room to room, I'm switching on televisions, turning on the radio and listening in. 

I know I mentioned the One Fund to you the other day, and last night I ran across this site One Heart Boston.  All proceeds will go to support the One Fund, so it's a win-win.  I have a One Heart t-shirt on it's way to me, which I will wear with pride for the city I love


I'm so ready for it to be next week. I look forward to being able to get in my studio and do something crafty.  My heart just isn't in it yet. Hopefully soon.....

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christina Fischer said...

I have been thinking about you and your city all day. <3

Steph Herbert said...

Although I am in Portland, OR my sister is in Boston. I have been the same way all day. My heart, thoughts, and prayers are all with Boston!

Leslie said...

I, too, have been thinking about you in Boston and sending warm thoughts and a big hug!

Katie Skiff said...

Thinking of you and your family. Hopefully you can enjoy some time with the MFT ladies.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover