Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 27, 2013

It's Almost Turkey Time

It's almost time for turkey and I'm excited to see our family tomorrow.  My mom is hostessing and has a collection of place cards that I've made over the years.  For tomorrow I've made two new ones for the littlest ones in our family.


Having a well stocked craft room is handy at times like this!  I pulled together a his and hers ensemble using the Place Card Die-namics and the new Little Letters Die-namics.  The stamped border to the place card was stamped with the new Chocolate ink with the All Occasion Place Setting stamp set.



The Layered Leaves Die-namics were cut from Fuse Green card stock and I added a tiny Safety Orange Button.

I switched it up a little to make room for my new little cousin's longer name, for this version I added a quick little bit of detail with the Woodgrain Background stamp using my Whip Cream ink and diecut with the tiny stitched element from Blueprints 2.


The names were cut from Paver Red card stock - it's such a beautiful color.

I'm fighting the urge to crank out a whole new set for everyone attending Thanksgiving tomorrow... I might just go ahead and complete a new set for everyone at the children's table.  We'll see how I do.

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving - have a wonderful day with your family and loved ones.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover