Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 20, 2013

You're Amazing - MFT Banner Greetings

Just like yesterday, I'm here to show a little card made with some of my MFT New Release Product.
So many incredible new products were part of that release, that I'm still not done playing around!

The new Banner Greetings Die-namics and it's companion Banner Greetings stamp set are simply perfect for some quick and super on-trend cards.  The stamp set includes seven different greetings so you'll be making quick cards for a VARIETY of occasions.   Of course, I'm still infatuated with the beautiful new Woodgrain Background stamp and found a place to tuck in just a snippet.



I love using my stencils to emboss, it's such a quick, easy and mess-free way to add detail.  For this card I'm using the Abstract Petals Stencil.  I've embossed a piece of Fuse Green Cardstock using my Tan Embossing mat.  It's a pretty great trick, and the stencils are so very affordable - I hope you'll check them out!

Speaking of things that are super trendy, I picked up some enamel dots at my LSS this past weekend. We'll see if I can use these babies to embrace the clean and simple trend... fingers crossed.  I'll admit to being a more is more type gal so that's hard for me.  Where do YOU stand on the clean and simple versus more is more style.  Or are you one of those lucky chameleons who can do *both* of those things.

Here are the links to the products I've used today, thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL day!



0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover