Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 9, 2014

You are Gorgeous - My Favorite Things Release Countdown Continues

Welcome back to another release countdown day for My Favorite Things. Today I've got a card to share with you using the new Simply Fabulous Sayings.
Be sure to check the MFT Blog every day during the Release Countdown for information about the SEVEN $75 Gift Vouchers. I mean really, you don't want to miss the chance at the first $75 of your order being FREE right?  
I've paired this pretty sentiment set with the new Watercolor Backdrops which you'll see in more detail on the MFT Blog a little later this week.  The sentiment was stamped with black ink, coated in clear embossing powder and given a quick ZAP for a little extra shine.  I stamped the "you are" to a Sentiment Strips 2 cut from Black Licorice card stock. To pack an extra POP, the sentiment is stamped in white ink and also heat embossed.  A little "tiny attacher" staple is affixed to the end.  A little trio of enamel dots add a tiny bit of texture.  


A little pair of Fishtail Flags STAX sits on top of the stitched border from the Blueprints 1 Die-namics. Speaking of the Blueprints 1 Die-namics, that sweet die set has a permanent position on my desktop.  I use this die to cut all my main panels, it's the perfect size, keeps all my cuts even and clean.  

Check it out, clean and simple again! I can't even believe it! Be sure to check the MFT Blog today, there are LOTS of new stamps and Die-namics being showcased on the blog today.  I'll be back again tomorrow with a really FUN card to share with you.

Here are the links to the products I've used today:



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover