Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 15, 2007

So sad to see you go.....


Tomorrow morning, we'll be taking a trip to one of my DS's favorite places. The post office!

My first package of Easter cards will be making its way to a very dear friend from high school. The Easter basket card which I made with the spring showers paper is literally my favorite card I've made yet. I love the yellow polka paper, and I love the scalloped frame around the basket (a cool trick I learned, guess where. Splitcoast!) I'm pretty sad to see it go, but I've got enough material left around here to make a few more. I'm just happy to see it go to a good home... sniff sniff.

Do any of you hoard your most favorite creations? My aunt told me that she saved the cards I gave her as a Christmas gift. She was afraid to give them away, that people really needed to RATE to get a card. Now that she knows she can get more, she'll send them more freely. What a compliment!

So, to any stalkers out there...here is a question to draw you out.... what is your favorite item that you've created to date?

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

hmmmmm....i dont know that i have anything that i'm so attached to just yet...i'm still trying to find time to do this fabulous craft AND get back to scrapbooking which i havent done since right before ty was born...SHAME ON ME!
xoxoxoxo

Diane said...

Joanne -- Your easter cards are beautiful!

I hoard my cards all the time! In fact just about the only time I can bear to give a card away is when I make it specifically for a cerain occasion. It is very difficult for me to dip into my "stash". My favorite card lately is the happy day bee card I stamped last weekend with burst into bloom.

P.S. I so agree with you about George, and I feel so bad for Callie!

dawnmercedes said...

I totally horde my cards for about 10 days. Then I can usually give them away. I am always sad when I have to give away a card before I've looked at it for at least a week!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover