Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 16, 2007

Quick and Easy

Hey hey, get your mind out of the gutter! (wink!) I'm not talking about Izzy's behavior last night on Grey's Anatomy, I'm talking about today's Limited Supply Challenge.

This was a fun challenge! It required only one piece of cardstock, one layer, with stamping only a sentiment. No backgrounds, no embossing, no designer paper. One sentiment plus embellishments.
I sorted through all my stamps and found two sentiments I thought I could build a card around. Then chose naturals ivory cardstock because it has just enough flecks of color in there to give it some warmth without being a distraction. This was so fun to do, and the first one was so quick to do that I had time to finish the second before my youngest woke from nap.
The thank you version is going to the post office today to an incredibly talented stamper on SCS who is **quite** an enabler! She helps many of us on SCS get our hands onto a variety of embellishments. Here's a hint some of which came in handy on this challenge. In addition to organizing these shares, she also sorts and mails many many packages a month. It is amazing to me that she's able to actually have time to stamp! Her work is beautiful, of course because she's a member of the Dirty Dozen! Hope she recognizes that my card is for a challenge and it is meant to be simple, not that I'm cheap or lazy! eesh!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Cool cards...I just want to stamp all over that white space though!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these card. You nailed the challenges! Thanks for fixing you blog so I can post too. Hugs! Have a great weekend

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover