Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 18, 2007

Triangle Trifold and Blog Candy Available

Have you ever designed a project in your sleep? Well, its nuts, but I did last night. I've had these trifold cards from Beate on the mind after her tutorial last week, and I woke up with a clear vision in my head of what I wanted to do. Since I already had planned the card out, it only took me 15 minutes to put it together. Probably a record for me.

I did some other stamping today, but its a hush hush secret so I can't share pictures of because it will spoil a surprise for friends of mine. Actually,hmm. Maybe this will be my first Blog Candy? I was so thrilled to see that I had a few subscribers over the weekend, and clearly, I check my own page a lot, but not 150 odd times. So, I'd like to offer up some Blog Candy (which in this case, involves some REAL candy) I'll pull a number on Wednesday the 21st (the first day of spring!). If you'd like to be included please leave a comment on this post by 8am EST on Wednesday, March 21st.

It took my poor husband literally all day to get home from Germany on Friday. First they had an equipment change, then when they finally arrived, it was in the wrong state! Instead of Boston, they landed in Bangor Maine. He rented a car, and drove through the snowstorm, arriving home at 4am. So, after that long journey, I didn't even **think** about pulling out the stamps all day Saturday.


He must love me though, because he let me sleep in this morning and when I woke up, he had assembled two shelving units for my stamps! Hooray. Pictures to follow tomorrow.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover