Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 18, 2007

Triangle Trifold and Blog Candy Available

Have you ever designed a project in your sleep? Well, its nuts, but I did last night. I've had these trifold cards from Beate on the mind after her tutorial last week, and I woke up with a clear vision in my head of what I wanted to do. Since I already had planned the card out, it only took me 15 minutes to put it together. Probably a record for me.

I did some other stamping today, but its a hush hush secret so I can't share pictures of because it will spoil a surprise for friends of mine. Actually,hmm. Maybe this will be my first Blog Candy? I was so thrilled to see that I had a few subscribers over the weekend, and clearly, I check my own page a lot, but not 150 odd times. So, I'd like to offer up some Blog Candy (which in this case, involves some REAL candy) I'll pull a number on Wednesday the 21st (the first day of spring!). If you'd like to be included please leave a comment on this post by 8am EST on Wednesday, March 21st.

It took my poor husband literally all day to get home from Germany on Friday. First they had an equipment change, then when they finally arrived, it was in the wrong state! Instead of Boston, they landed in Bangor Maine. He rented a car, and drove through the snowstorm, arriving home at 4am. So, after that long journey, I didn't even **think** about pulling out the stamps all day Saturday.


He must love me though, because he let me sleep in this morning and when I woke up, he had assembled two shelving units for my stamps! Hooray. Pictures to follow tomorrow.

22 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Beautiful card...I will make one of these this week (I have been saying that day after day lately!). I am off to link to your contest...cheers!

Unknown said...

Ooh yummy real candy, now I am certainly not going to give that a miss!!!!

Great blog, glad Alison passed it on, so I will put you in my favourites now. I can't wait to see your photos of your shelving units - bless your hubby

Bonnie Weiss said...

Lucky you...a handy hubby!And "real" candy ... who can resist? Now you have inspired me to try this new triangle trifold card.

momofschnauzers@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Glad Allison pointed me your way

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors. I still need to make a triangle trifold myself. Maybe I'll give it a try today.
Great Blog!
-Cher
cher-k@pacbell.net

tyrymom29 said...

WOW!!! BEautiful Card ...Nice Work love your blog !!

doverdi said...

Letting you sleep in and assembling your shelves while you do. Sounds as though you have a real keeper there. You must be one of the lucky ones when I dream of a project in my sleep, by the time I wake up, I'm usually too tired to do it. lol Love your trifold card. It's gorgeous.

dawnmercedes said...

We all need REAL candy. You are going to have a bunch of grouchy ladies on your blog if you don't pick the right one! (haha) ME!

Jackie said...

That's a beautiful card! I made one of those, but left off the ribbon, so I will have to do another one at some point. Glad hubby got home ok and how sweet to assemble your shelves while you slept it - mine would have awakened me to help him!

Leah said...

love it! I am so glad I am not the only one who designs cards in my sleep - or rather, that's what keeps me awake he he! TFS! I'll post a link! :D

Unknown said...

Very pretty card - I love the colors!! Your poor husband, it was messy here this weekend (I live in Southern Maine so I know). Glad he arrived safely!

Nancy said...

Love the card!

Scott Franson Photography said...

Wow, your card reminds me of spring! Great blog, I'll be back often.
Claudia F.

Anonymous said...

Nice card! Real candy? Yummy!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card! Who doesn't love real candy!?! Thanks for the chance!

~Chantale L~

Sharon in NE said...

Go back to sleep! I want to see more cards like that.

Gina Wrona said...

I would love to be included in your blog candy drawing, and I did subcribe to your blog today and book mark it as one of my favorties so I can visit everyday:~)

Anonymous said...

What a very pretty card! I need to sit down and try one of these.

Jan Scholl said...

You want to flip flop hubbies? I have been waiting three weeks for him to put the clock back up (I am too short and afraid of heights) and am also waiting since last June for him to take out the old train bed from the basement ( I spent two weeks cleaning and remodeling the work room for him, but I can't lift this thing bigger than a door). Mine is so lazy, but if work calls, or boy scouts call-he is there. I even leave him food when I go out for the day and he goes to Wendy's because its already cooked for him-like zapping 2 minutes is such a job. Men-why why why.

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. I left a comment on your other post with the picture of the peeps in a jar. Not one to take a chance that that comment will not qualify me for the blog candy drawing, I'm leaving another message here as well...because, well, I really want to win! The peeps in the jar are so darn cute and I never win anything {sniffle}. Love your blog and your lovely trifold card. I need to try this for real. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors on this card!
Joy

TheGoddessUnderstudy said...

Great card. I was wondering how you create them and what they look like open?! I just found your blog tonight and it is great. I am new to the blogging world so hopefully I can find my way back to read your response. Thanks so much!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover