Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 19, 2007

I'm no good at surprises

Okay, I'm terrible with surprises, so here's a photo of the Blog Candy - CANDY up for grabs. It is "Peeps in Jar" I've included a before and after picture here...

All you have to do is leave a comment on the post below mentioning the candy.

I'll also include some stamped images, and a few pieces of "Cuttlebugged" paper for you to use in any Easter cards or tags you'd like to make. I have the Bunny Hugs set from SU as well as the Amuse Little Bunny and sentiment "to one of my favorite Peeps."

I made these yesterday and they are SO tasty. Sugary, good. YUM! Gotta love peeps!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

candy? candy? i dont understand this blog candy thing...wah!! help?

you continue to amaze me, my friend!

and you epitomize the slogan of The Paper Source..."do something creative everyday"!

xoxoxoxo

tyrymom29 said...

YUMMY!!!! This look soooooooooooooooooooooooo good !!!!!

Anonymous said...

And who doesn't love Peeps? I could eat them till my teeth hurt!
YUM.

Donna Baker said...

that looks great! I'm also terrible at surprises too! Just like my sister, everyone laughs at us.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover