Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 19, 2007

I'm no good at surprises

Okay, I'm terrible with surprises, so here's a photo of the Blog Candy - CANDY up for grabs. It is "Peeps in Jar" I've included a before and after picture here...

All you have to do is leave a comment on the post below mentioning the candy.

I'll also include some stamped images, and a few pieces of "Cuttlebugged" paper for you to use in any Easter cards or tags you'd like to make. I have the Bunny Hugs set from SU as well as the Amuse Little Bunny and sentiment "to one of my favorite Peeps."

I made these yesterday and they are SO tasty. Sugary, good. YUM! Gotta love peeps!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover