Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 19, 2007

Triangle Trifold Fun Continues


Wow. Can you tell I'm LOVIN' these triangle trifolds? They're so fun to do. And, I'm a big hoarder of designer paper. This only uses a little bit, but I think it has big impact.


I created both a boy and a girl birthday trifold today during naptime. Now a quick post while the boys watch Curious George on TiVo. (Where would I be without TiVo?)

Big thanks to "Confessions of a Naptime Stamper" and her "Wheely I Do" card. If you check out her fantastic blog, you'll see exactly where I came up with the color combos here. I was **seriously** considering selling this set because I hardly ever use it, but this was really fun to do. I just saw she did one with the "By Air" set as well, which I also have, and um. Yeah, never use.


So, if you haven't made a triangle trifold yet, check out the link to Beate's tutorial on Splitcoast a little farther down. They really are easy to make, and just so stinkin' cute.


I'm off to clean up the mess I made!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable, Joanne!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover