Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 15, 2007

Help-A-Bella


Tonight I had some client work to complete, but after that I got to do the challenge of the day: WT104 - use a diecut element on your card. I like the funky color combo that I put together on this card, and my little diecut slider that I made from my cuttlebug (love that thing.) But now that I'm posting the picture, I'm annoyed by the large white space on the right hand side of Bella. My plan had been to put a chipboard flower there (similar to yesterday's card) but when it came down to it, it was too busy for me.

So, stalkers. I'd LOVE your advice about what you'd do to fill up that space, or if you think I'm nutty and that its fine as is.

Slider die reads "Congrats on your new house" and was made with my Karen Foster Snap Stamps. Thanks to all you SCS enablers I'm now the proud owner of these ingenious stamps, a cuttle bug, crop a dile, scalloped punches in all three shapes, souffle pens and all sorts of other goodies that are strewn about my home!

My husband will be home from his business trip tomorrow, so my stamping progress is going to come to a grinding halt. Which is okay, its lonely without him. I watched Greys tonight, and it just wasn't as much fun without him literally GROANING now and again.

So, honestly, advice. Please.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

hi love! i like it just as it is. and you know how i love stuff busy...but i think this is perfect. i didnt look at it and say "wow..there's a lot of white space!" i looked at it and thought...i love the sellabella!! hehehe..(i think that's her name?) which reminds me...i need your help...i want to buy a couple of bellas but the whole acrylic mounting thing is throwing me...i can't figure out which one im supposed to pair with which stamp...and i read the instructions and i STILL cant get it...

we'll chat...

XOXOXO
ps - how's your knee???

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover