Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 14, 2007

My Busy Bella

Tonight was my second time completing a Splitcoast Stampers challenge. This time it was a layout challenge. I thought Bella would look super cute with some pink. I think this is sorta busy, but overall I still think its cute. After all, that's why I started these challenges, to try something new!

In other news, I feel old. After a few beautiful days, with walking the kids around in a double stroller and chasing my 22 month old up the top of the swingset...I wrenched my knee. I have no idea what's up, except that my knee really HURTS! I'm laid up on the couch, with an "adult beverage" and now that I've posted this, I'm off to bed. Thank goodness for TiVO because I know I'll certainly fall asleep before Lost!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great bella (and your last one was good too)! Have fun blogging!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover