Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2007

Hello Bella!

I heard the mail truck drive up the street today and thought "Please let Bella be here!!" And guess what, she WAS! Everyone, meet Giftabella!

Today's Splitcoast Color Challenge outlined five specific colors to use, and let me say, these aren't colors I'd use on my own. I actually HAD all the colors, I just wouldn't have put them together. However, after fooling with scraps of paper for what seemed forever, I think it came out pretty cute. Now I'll have to ink that Bella up and put her ins some cutesy clothes, something Lillyesque.

Giftabella is going postal tomorrow to one of my daycare clients turned friend and fellow stamper! Happy Birthday Janine!

A few of Bella's sisters were ordered today, soon you'll be meeting many more of these cutie chicks. For more information check out the link to Stamping Bella on the right hand side of the page.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover