Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 28, 2007

So Many Goodies!

I heard the man in Brown arrive the other night, just before dinner time! Hooray. Guess what it was? My new Paper Trey stamps. I finally bought the sentiments set from them. Its so versatile, and I can't wait to crack it open and get to work with them. So fun. Apparently the directions indicate that I need a rubber eraser to clean off any residue on the stamps, and think I can find one in the entire house? Nope. Luckily, I have to go to Staples anyways.....

Then I got a surprise early delivery of SU products from my friend Erica, who added in a cute little bunny stamp as a present! Thanks Babe! You rock!

This week, I'm still expecting goodies from My Favorite Things, and hopefully a few new Bellas are coming to play as well. Oops, and attending an SU workshop given my former room-mate. Eeks. What is that rushing sound I hear?? MONEY right out of my pocket. HA!

Cindy Keery has created a watermark for me to use on my work and I'm so excited about it. Cindy was so patient with my rounds of tweaking, it is really so pretty, I just love it! If you need a watermark, be sure to check out her blog: http://imagine-dream-create.blogspot.com/ I've got to install a software program to apply it to my images, which requires me getting to use the computer without the little cling-on at my shins. So, you'll probably start seeing it early next week! Thanks SO much Cindy!!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover