Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 18, 2007

Thank you for the Thank You

What a nice surprise I got in the mail yesterday. A card from Nancy who won my first Blog Candy contest, the Peeps in a Jar! Its so vibrant and bright, I just love it. I can hardly believe she wrote the "create" herself, its so perfect! My handwriting is a total mess. I hardly ever journal in my scrapbook for just that reason.

This cheery card is sitting by my laptop on this rainy, rainy, day and cheers me up every time I get a glimpse of it. Thanks Nancy!

**I'm trying to include a photo, but now my laptop is being wonky. I'll try again in the morning. If not, please follow the link to Nancy's fabulous blog to see this card, and all her other work!!**

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover