Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 16, 2007

Family Fun Time


I haven't had a chance to do any scrapbooking of our vacation to Florida. But, I've got to get cracking on pages for the boys books while everything is still relatively still fresh in my memory.
In the meantime, though I thought this would be a nice gift for my husband for Father's Day. A little something to tuck on his bookshelf in his office to remind him of what's waiting for him back home.

The Big Boy helped me pull this together this morning, however he had a total fit about the photo trimming. He sobbed anytime I pulled out the paper trimmer to fool with the pictures. "Oh no mom, you cut off part of Buzz's spaceship! What are you DOING?"

Wishing all of you a wonderful day with your family tomorrow, and of course, lots of Family Fun Time.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

What a cute frame! I love Disney and these pictures are adorable. So cute that your son helped make it. Tell him good job! Have a great weekend!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover