Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 18, 2007

Love the Lady

I have thus far been able to restrain myself from purchasing "Little Lady" from PaperTrey Ink. After all, I am trying to replace all my SU stamps that will be retiring in just a little over a week so that I'll have something to demo come July!

However, I was able to borrow it from my craftie friend over at Paper Canteen. (too tired tonight to hyper link, but please check out my "Blog Stalking List" to visit her site!!)


Oh boy, is this set so super cute. I might have to pick her up after all. I made this card last night before I started my swaps... good thing! The clear nature of these stamps do make it so easy to line the images up just right. These were fun to do, and why I love to stamp. This card came together so effortlessly that I was able to make several to have them on hand.
I love this scalloped top border that I've been seeing so much of lately. I **think** it was Amy Westerman who first used it for one of her Super Sketch Sunday challenges? Is that right? I feel like I'm seeing it a lot lately, it was fun to finally get to play!
details: Little Lady from Papertrey ink. paper all from SU! Ruby Red, Kraft, Basic Black and Whisper White, ribbon from Cindy's Starlit Studio on Ebay. Ink

is Stazon black and SU's Ruby Red

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Cute card - love that set, it's so much fun!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover