Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 18, 2007

Swapped Out

Since I'm still feeling stressed about the swaps for tomorrow night's demo swap, I thought I'd post my recent Bella swap.

The pink bg paper is from the Island Blossoms simply scrappin kit. Beachabella is carrying a matching towel and beach tote which were paper pieced. Her turquoise bikini is polka dotted with the help of a white gel pen. Paper piercing around the edge and a little prima from one of Jodi's fabulous prima shares!

My swapped out cards are on their way back to me in the mail and I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with.

Sunshiny day planned for today, and I'm hoping to get the boys over to the pool once daycare hours are finished! wahoo! I love summer!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

MarieK said...

Love this card! I like all of the elements - the paper piecing, the piercing and use of the patterned paper.

Cute Bella too!

SuperCool CreationS said...

I love this card too! Super, super cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card - I love that paper!! So summery :)

Ally B said...

OMG I love it!! I have a ton of this paper and have scrapbooked all I am gonna scrapbook with it so I see a CASE comin on!! Thank you so much for the great idea!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover