Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2007

Ahoy!

Last night, I was supposed to do a lot of things, billing, laundry, dishes etc. But instead, I sat at my stamp table for HOURS. It was wonderful, and way more relaxing than all that work. I'm paying for it this morning with a messy house, and the billing will have to get done tonight....

The Big Boy is having his birthday party this weekend. I can not believe he's going to be five! Wow.

Thanks to Jen Del Muro for posting instructions for these on Splitcoast. They're so simple to make. I just had to complicate things by adding a zillion layers and images that had to be colored in! My friend Erica loaned me this set. I've been ogling it a while!

I made the girls version last night - just don't have a fully assembled one just yet. Hopefully later today!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover