Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 31, 2007

Swaps Continue

Here are some more swaps from my Amy's Awesome Addicts meeting before my vacation.....

The first is Susanne Russo's featuring what is one of my very my favorite sets out of the new catalogue, Garden Whimsy. I asked Susanne how she got this marbled effect on the snail, and she said she removed some of the ink with a q-tip and then applied the groovy guava ink in its place.




Next is Laura Howard's card using Pick a Petal. This color combination is great, so cheery and she did such a great job placing the petals evenly. Laura you were so brave to stamp those directly to the paper, but I can't imagine cutting out all those petals for 12 swaps either!! Well done!


The last card today is from Robin Johnson. This uses a stamp that I've recently added to my collection - Simply Said. (Sadly, I've been so crazed lately, that I haven't had time to trim it up.) I didn't notice till I got this cute card that it coordinates perfectly with the designer prints paper. What a great "demonstratable" card Robin! Gotta love those.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover