Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 2, 2007

Chipboard Clipboard

Here's the sample for this months Project Club. We're using the new Stampin' Up chipboard clipboards to create a "message center." I've attached a pack of post it notes and there is small pocket to tuck in a note, receipt or a pen.



I have to say that I LOVE how easily these take to ink. To begin I coated the entire front face of the board with Rose Red craft ink. I took a paperclip and twisted it to hold the "clip" on the clipboard open so that I could work around it. And then I used a Q-tip to get in the nooks and crannies where I couldn't squeeze the ink pad in.

The board is embellished with the Cutie Pie designer paper and some chipboard flowers. I've also used my new, handy five flower punch as well as brads and a button to match.

I had hoped to get over to the craft store today to buy a more sturdy plate rack for mine (the one I use to prop up my cards for photos is too lightweight to hold it up....) Alternately, you could attach magnets to the back and hang it on the fridge.

I spent last night measuring ribbon from a ribbon share that I ran in July. This one ribbon share makes me totally AWESTRUCK with how Jodi a.k.a. Confessions of a Ribbon Addict (see the link on my Blog Stalking to the bottom right of this page) cuts, sorts and mails all the ribbon she does every month. Wow. I have another 14 rolls to tackle tomorrow night!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

I have some special surprises for you when I get back..... Convention was AWESOME!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover