Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2007

Monochromatic Me

I'm loving the monochromatic look lately as you'll see in both tonight, and again in tomorrow's post.

The new designer paper is just so pretty, and being double sided, there are so many options. I know I've mentioned it so many times, but I'm simply in love with the coordinated double stitched ribbon.


At first, I felt badly not adding more colors in here, but then I loved how calm this card is. If you look closely you'll find scalloped edges, a teeny white border mat, double stitched ribbon, two layers of the doodle flower, aquapainting and sakura stardust pen on the doodled flowers.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

So simple and beautiful. Love the look. Would make a simple elegant notecard set. TFS :)

Liz said...

Being monochromatic isn't a bad thing Joanne! I love your recent work with that theme.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover