Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2007

Playing Along

I apologize that I haven't been able to post much lately. Its been even crazier around here than usual... This weekend we celebrated the big boys birthday, attended a wedding, and yesterday we took the boys to a local farm to see all the animals. I'm beat!





However, last night, I was so antsy to stamp. I've really wanted to play in Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I've been admiring all her sketches, and all the cards that people have been making playing along. Finally I got some time to play, and it was so fun!

I used my new paper, Linen Prints and my new Flowers and Flourish stamp set (both from Stampin Up) and followed Beate's sketch. I stamped the flower twice, once on the oval which is punched out with my Marvy Punches, and then again on whisper white and I trimmed it out. I anchored the second flower using one of my Ice Circle brads from SU. The Apricot layer on the inside is stamped with linen background and then I sponged the edges as well. I'm sure I'll be using this layout again (when my preorder for the Mini comes later this week).

Thanks Beate for the continued inspiration (oh, and the constant enabling for all the new sets I **need** to have).

You can find her original sketch, sample and all the other readers versions by checking this post

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I love this card! I love the paper and the set you used. It's beautiful! Thanks for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Great job with the sketch!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover