Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2007

Wild About Wasabi

I warned you last night, I'm living in a monochromatic world right now. This was my last piece of Wild Wasabi paper. I love that stuff!



The top of the card uses Stampin Up's new "Uptown" designer paper. The flower is from the hostess set "In the Spotlight" and I punched it out with my handy new Five Petal flower punch. The second layer is a wild wasabi punch out that I first stamped in wild wasabi with the paisley background. My favorite - double stitched ribbon.



A dear friend of mine is a realtor and was looking for a very specific sentiment for her cards. Thank goodness for Karen Foster Snap Stamps. I was able to make the sentiment "Thanks for coming to my open house." Those snap stamps, man, so handy! Thanks for Taylor and Jen Del Muro for pointing those out to me! A small strip of paper piercing across the bottom as my "monochromaticness" is starting to bother me.... figure if I'm not going to add color, I'll add detail instead.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, let me know if you need any realtor specific sentiments, I had done cards previously for one and had some sentiments made up. I'd be willing to sell them very cheaply to a good home ;-)

Unknown said...

So pretty - love the look and feel of the card!

Sharon in NE said...

Very nice card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover