Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 7, 2007

First Tile Class Sample

Here's the first sample for an upcoming Tumbled Tiles session I'll be running in September. We'll be using tumbled travertine tile to make coasters using Stampin' Up products.


I'm waiting on the arrival of my pre-order from the Holiday Mini for the holiday version, but here is the "Wild Rose" sample.


Many thanks to Betsy H for loaning me the stamp set to give this a try. I was thinking of using the new french script background from SU, but realized that the swirls from Doodle This would also have a really nice effect, without having to mask (which I think will speed the process for those of us making multiple sets!!)


I also made a sample using Baroque Motifs. If I had it to do over again, I would have put the "kind" all the way to the far right corner.
I was playing with the background thinking I'd use it with the rose, but then just really liked the swirls on their own. Then, there wasn't room for a sentiment on any corner, and I just tucked it in there. Oh well, I guess that's why we make "samples."
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover