Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 8, 2007

Cutie Pie!

I'm going to have to buy a lot more Cutie Pie paper. I just love using it. And, I love that in this assorted pack, I like every single design offered. Usually there is one design that I just scratch my head over....




This card also uses one of my new standby sets "In the Spotlight." This is a level two hostess reward for Stampin Up in the new catalogue, and I find myself using it quite a bit lately.

This was a quick and simple card, but I thought it was sweet nonetheless. I made this for a client and tucked it in her mailbox yesterday with a catalogue. I wanted to make something that wasn't too complicated so that I didn't scare her away! (wink!)
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover