Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 29, 2007

What I did on my Summer Vacation

We've just returned from a week in Nantucket. I panicked that first day, that we had no Internet access. I could check my email every once and a while at my mom's. But there was no blogging (reading or writing this week) and at first I was feeling a little disconnected. But then, once I got used to it, I have to say, it was SO relaxing.

This week, I did something I haven't done in a really long time. I read an entire book this week. Okay, it wasn't challenging reading or anything, but it was L-O-N-G! Before stamping I used to knit... and before that, I always had a book in the works. But then, I found I'd just konk out and fall asleep. I must have been really relaxed this week though, because I finished the entire new Harry Potter book. Don't worry, no spoilers here.

Tonight I worked a little more on my class sample for Thursday night. We're making the new Chipboard Clipboards from Stampin' Up. I hope to have photos for you maybe tomorrow night, but it might beTuesday night. I also worked on some goodie bags for the Big Boys upcoming party this weekend. I'll post photos tomorrow by Daylight!

So much laundry to do, but it has been a very long day today. So Off to Bed. But before I do, a little eye candy....
This is an invitation I've made for a "getting to know you playdate" for this years preschool class. Since I've kept the big boy at Pre-K for a "bonus year" he doesn't know many people in his new class and I thought a playdate would be fun. Also a good excuse to ... stamp!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Missed your blog so much this week. Can't wait to hear more about your vacation! audra

Unknown said...

Adorable invitations Joanne! Welcome back - we missed you!!!

Sew Club said...

Love these, Joanne! Also, you can find transparency packs at Walmart, or any office place. They're by the computer paper.

Liz said...

Joanne, you did such a terrific job with these invites! Love your work!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover