Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 21, 2007

Au Chocolat Notebook

I covered a junior legal pad with Au Chocolat as a door prize for my most recent stamp club meeting. Everyone liked it so much, that we'll be making one in my September club meeting.



I was given the directions the directions by fellow demonstrator Diana Rush. You'll need a piece of the lightweight cardboard that you receive with each package of designer paper. Never throw that stuff out!



I'll post new versions of this in September after I run my class with directions to make them. By the way, if ever I announce something here that we're making in class, I'm happy to kit up the materials if you'd like to make one at home. Or, if you'd just like to HAVE it, I can generate a price to make it for you!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

I love that notebook! No wonder it was a hit with class! Would you mind sharing the directions. I would be interested in a "kit". Love Au Chocolat too!

Liz said...

Joanne, I just got my blog candy TODAY and it's absolutely more gorgeous in person than I imagined. LOVE THE COLOR COMBO! I can't wait to work on your tutorial and share what I come up with. Your package made my day! You're a gem!

Tricia T said...

Did you ever post the directions for this? I'd love to see them!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover