Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 21, 2007

Chipmunks

So, about a month ago, we saw this cute little chipmunk sitting on our deck eating crumbs the kids had left behind after snack. Before you knew it there were two, running around in my garden. Now, they're everywhere. Digging holes EVERYWHERE. In my garage (where I now won't go anymore!!) and totally creepy. Suddenly, they're not cute anymore.

My neighbor is like Bill Murray in caddyshack. He and my husband went out for traps last night and they're having a chipmunk contest. We're at three, he has two.

Don't hate me for trapping chip and dale. They're cute in Disney and all, but I do NOT want them in my home.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

My husband is on a maniacal mission to eradicate the chipmunks digging holes in our front yard. He'd heard that Juicy Fruit gum is highly effective in "taking care" of these cute, but destructive critters. Wouldn't it be nice if they just mosey'd over to the neighbor's house instead?!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover