Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 16, 2007

Lucky Number One!

Thanks to everyone for participating in the blog candy contest! Random.org selected number one! Liz posted the first comment and said:

"Congrats on approaching the 15K marker! Choosing the paper is tough...it's a toss up between Darling Doodles and Linen Prints!"

Liz, please email me at basilefamily@comcast.net and I'll get your prize right out to you. If anyone uses the directions to make a folio I'd LOVE to see what you did with it. You can post a link to either your blog, email me a photo or post a link to your gallery if you have one!

Thanks for playing and have a wonderful day!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Just wanted to check if you got my e-mail! I sent it a couple of days ago.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover