Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 15, 2007

More Beach Beauties

You know how you can tell this Beachabella is a single girl? She has only a towel and this teeny beach bag.
For me, going to the pool is an adventure in packing.... I'm the maniac pushing the baby carriage, loaded up with towels, juice boxes, floatation devices, sweatshirts etc etc etc. Its quite the production. In fact, my sister has the funniest picture of me at the pool in Hawaii last year looking like a bag lady pushing all my paraphernalia for both kids!
And there's nothing relaxing about being in the pool with Little Man. Its a full body workout. But they both thoroughly enjoy themselves.

But here's to summer, there's nothing better!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

She is ready for the beach. Love those bright colors - so summery. TFS

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Hahahah! I'm the same going to the pool with the kiddies! I have a bag that I swear could hold 2 grown adults!! It's GIGANTIC! But it's perfect for the pool. Holds everything! I practically need a crane to carry it but just as you said it's worth it!

And I LOVE this card! The DP that you used is gorgeous!!

LOVE YOU!

Sharon in NE said...

Perfect colors you chose.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover