Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 16, 2007

Second Call for In Color Swaps

A few weeks ago, I had mentioned running a swap featuring the new In Colors. But then, I forgot about it! Imagine, forgot my own swap! HA!


So here goes! Anyone want to swap? All you have to do to play is to create an artist trading card (sized 2.5 x 3.5 inches) using only SU product (so I can share them with my customers for inspiration) and using at least ONE of the new in colors! It is a 4+1 swap meaning you make the same card five times and you'll get back an assortment back! Cards are due to me by August 1st!
Here's a sample... this **might** be my swap, but I **might** just create something new too. You never know.

Just comment here to sign up for the swap, and I can send you my mailing address! Come on and play!!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

you know i'm in! i'll have the swaps to you by 8/1 (but probably sooner!)

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I really love those colors you chose for your card. They are so pretty. beautiful job!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Very cute ATC!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Very cute ATC!

Unknown said...

Ok I'll give it a try Joanne, sounds like fun!! So that's 5 ATCs right?

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Ok...I am in!! BUT!! I may beed to buy some of the IN colors from you...and then replace them at the next class...fun! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover