Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 18, 2007

Merry Swaps!

Its way early for Christmas, but I wanted to use something different for this month's swap at my "Amy's Awesome Addicts" meeting tonight. I love swapping so that you can see how everyone looks at things differently.
The only hard part is making a card that I don't mind making 12 or 14 times in a row. I want to do a good job, but don't want to make myself crazy in the process.

This card uses the new level 2 hostess set Perfect Presentation, real red and wild wasabi. A smidge of the wild wasabi double stitched ribbon. The quality of that double stitched ribbon is amazing. It ties up so nicely and the colors are gorgeous. I'm so pleased with it!

I wish I had the new polka dot background for this card, but I made do with the polka dots from Polka Dots and Paisley and I also wished I'd had the new 1' circle punch...just one more layer on that card!!

Sadly, while making these, my brand new scallop circle punch locked up on me and is now totally useless. (Another demo - Erica's mom in fact- came to my rescue and punched me out the remaining scallops I needed to finish my project-- thank you Tricia K!) While I'm so sad that it doesn't work, I was thrilled to hear that Stampin Up is very actively on the case to fix the problem. And, the people on the phone for Demonstrator Support are just SO nice, clearly the happiest customer service people I've ever dealt with at any company ever.

I can't wait to see what I come home with tonight!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Purrrty card! I'm glad that SU! is working to resolve the problem with the scallop circle punch.

Kathy W said...

very cute swap JB! Wish i could be there to swap with you, but excited to recieve this set tomorrow from Mr. Brown. Sad to say my scallop punch lasted 3 punches before it froze up- on waitlist like the others.
hope you had fun at meeting.

Dottie K. said...

This is such a cute card. Will we get to see what you bring home? I hope so. TFS Have Fun! :)

Laura said...

It was great to see you tonight! I love AAA meetings!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover