Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 10, 2007

Bachelorette Blog Candy


Tomorrow night we're having a girls night out for my sister. We're calling it an "Un-Bachelorette" party because we're going out for Tapas (yum yum yum!!) and then out for drinks. We'll be behaving (a far cry from my bachelorette party a million years ago --- eeks!) and I promised no naughty necklaces, water bottles or t-shirts covered in lifesavers. Me, I'm excited for girls night, staying in a hotel, staying out late, and not having to wake up at the crack of dawn with my littlest one.... sleeping in, what a concept!


So to celebrate girls night I'm offering up a bra for blog candy! Not the kind you wear silly, but the cute little ones made by Prima and filled with flowers. To enter this contest, please post your favorite girly cocktail that you enjoy (or if you don't drink your favorite snack will do!)


Random.org will select a winner on Sunday night when I get home. So, entries accepted till 7:30pm on Sunday! I'm sure I'll have at least a few silly stories for you Sunday night!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover