Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 10, 2007

Switch it Up!

Armed with a delivery from the man in brown containing my new Linen Prints designer series paper, and the Flowers and Flourish stamp set (as well as a layout cased from a recent Amy's Awesome Addicts meeting) I sat down to my stamp table earlier this week.

These cards use the new wide width grosgrain ribbon from Stampin Up. This ribbon makes it so easy to tie a pretty bow. And it holds up so nicely on the cards. The Apricot version has an ice rhinestone brad in the center, the Close to Cocoa version has a So Saffron brad in the center. I love the versatility of this pattern. It can either be springy and girly, or can be warm and a little bit more calm. Too bad you can't buy this piece over and over again, its my favorite in the pack.
Mr Brown is back today with goodies that I'll be using to make samples for an upcoming September class I'll be running using the Fall Flowers designer paper. Can't wait to get started! And, I think my preorder is coming from the Winter Mini as well. Got winter swaps to work on!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card. Perfect for mass producing. I Love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover