Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 28, 2007

I Cherish Soft Sky!


I know I've shown you a version of this card before, but following Kirsten DuBosque's lead, I've transformed my ATC into a baby card. I thought this was such a clever idea when she showed it -- maybe a month ago?


So, when I sent my ATC's out to Julie I tucked this little card in her baggie. Julie has been a super "virtual" friend to me since I started this blog. She's always dropping by to comment and her blog is wonderful! She's recently been added to the design team for Paper Pretties, and its no wonder, her work is so pretty!




This argyle pattern I thought was so cute for a baby boy card, and the centers of the argyle showed me exactly where to pop my brads through so they'd line up nice and straight! I'm loving the designer prints paper. I just got the Saffron, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa versions. I'm totally addicted to the stuff.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Love the color combination.

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card, it is too cute :D!

Unknown said...

Joanne I love this card!!! It totally made my day - the sparkle on the elephant is so cute! Thanks so much! The whole swap was really nice!

Liz said...

I love this card and how you incorporated the ATC on it. Your ATC has been one of my favorites for quite some time (love the use of Soft Sky and the elephant). Your cards are so elegant and simple (what I mean is they look so effortless!).

Ijsbeer said...

Thats is such a cute card! Lovely:)

Nancy Riley said...

OMG! I LOVE this baby boy card! It's just perfect in every way!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover