Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 29, 2007

Sweet Froggy Frame

I finally got some time to make something new last night! YEAH!



My cousin asked me to create a baby frame for a friend of hers that is pregnant. The baby's room has a froggy theme. I usually include a monogram, but since the baby hasn't been born, I had to make it more simple.

However, since I didn't have that monogoram eating up so much real estate in the piece, I was able to use a scalloped strip across the center and some Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon. Which by the way, is such a nice contrast against the Certainly Celery.


With the use of my crop o dile, I punched a circle in the center of each "loop" of the scallop. Then I placed a white strip on the backside to show through the holes.


The big white space, well, that's where the picture of the new baby will be placed. Impossible to see in this photo, but the yellow mat for the photo is paper pierced and then faux stitched with a white gel pen.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

This is pure genius Joanne!! I will definitely be case'ing this - love it!!! :)

Basement Stamper said...

Love the frame, so elegant, yet simple. They will love it!

Nancy Riley said...

Your baby frame is just precious! Love it!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Ijsbeer said...

Very cute. I am sure they will love it!

Dottie K. said...

Oh this is so adorable. I have a baby shower next weekend - may have to make one. I just picked up a photo album so a frame would be perfect. TFS :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover