Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 28, 2007

Triple Candy!

As promised, its blog candy time! My poor blog has been neglected the past two weeks. I've been in mass production mode on several projects and haven't had time to write much, or make anything new! It makes me CRABBY not to have time to play with all my stuff.


However, to thank all of you that drop by to see what I'm off to, and to some of my favorite visitors that always pop in to leave me a little note, I'm offering up three little blog candy prizes.

The first is a set of four Kolette Hall stamps from Michael's Dollar Spot.


The second and third packages are assortments of paper from my "stash"

I will collect entries till Thursday night at 8pm. Here's all you have to do to enter. Tell me your most favorite memory of this summer. I mean really, can you believe that it is nearly Labor Day? Lots of my friends have their children beginning kindergarten tomorrow morning. I feel like they JUST got out of school.

At 8pm Thursday night, random.org will select three winners!

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope to have some NEW stuff to show you soon.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover