Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

I was asked by a client to make a thank you for a local football executive. This guy is a real big wig. While totally honored to make the card, I thought, duh, I have NOTHING appropriate.



What a perfect excuse to hop on over to my local scrapbooking store! I figured they'd have some sort of sporty paper I could use. No dice. Sold out. Then this fun ribbon caught my eye and I LOVED it. Just the touch I needed. Football paper so wasn't my style anyways.




So, I hope you like it. This was fun to do, I hope both my client, and the football exec who its for like it! Oh, and you too. Wink!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover