Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2007

Are you ready for some football?

I was asked by a client to make a thank you for a local football executive. This guy is a real big wig. While totally honored to make the card, I thought, duh, I have NOTHING appropriate.



What a perfect excuse to hop on over to my local scrapbooking store! I figured they'd have some sort of sporty paper I could use. No dice. Sold out. Then this fun ribbon caught my eye and I LOVED it. Just the touch I needed. Football paper so wasn't my style anyways.




So, I hope you like it. This was fun to do, I hope both my client, and the football exec who its for like it! Oh, and you too. Wink!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Elaine said...

That is a coooooool card!! I am trying to think of fun things for a co-worker whose son is really into hs football...I might have to copy this one for her!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i love this jo! nicely done!

xoxo

Jan Scholl said...

Fall to me is cross country running, preparing for marathons and pre season NBA and WNBA finals-go shock!

but for the most part, running items are not in scrap stores or catalogs. guess I need to make my own, hmmmmm. Or its all juvinile stuff like adults dont do that. Is there any adult sports items out there?

Unknown said...

Great job Joanne! Just the perfect touch!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover