Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2007

Sketching Along


Okay, I'm right down to the wire on Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge. Yes, it is Tuesday night... not really the weekend anymore. But, I finally had time to play.

I love that this sketch is so quick to reproduce. I have a lot of cards to make tonight, and I'm off to reproduce a LOT of these little babies right now.

Be sure to check out Beate's Weekend Sketch challenge again this week. I love playing along. I added in a little photo corner detail on the bottom left hand corner, it was feeling too naked for me. And considering the source of the challenge, I had to do it "Beate Style" with the triple brad corner.

The color combo here is Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa and So Saffron. Trying to move away from my generous use of Pink, So Saffron and Certainly Celery, it IS nearly fall after all!!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne, I LOVE It! Love how you stepped it up a notch. And of course the photo corner needed brads. Otherwise it would be too naky!

Elaine said...

Your cards are to die for!! OMG I just love coming here!! Well, I also need to say thank you because I got my set of FOUR stamps in the mail!!! SWEET blog candy!! Thank you evah sooooo much!!!

This card, by the way, is fabu-mondo-lous!! I love your style!!!

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card...it is amazing :)!

Dottie K. said...

This is so soft looking and beautiful. Love the colors. :)

Corie said...

This is so elegant -- absolutely love it.

Unknown said...

Perfect! Love the extra touches!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover