Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 13, 2007

Coaster Coincidence.

My girls came over last week for project class and we all made coasters. Lots, and lots of coasters. The whole next day I was busy baking them to heat seal them, applying a seal coat (stinky!!) and adding little felt feet.



I have to say, they all did such a great job, and the coasters look so pretty! The coasters are speedy to complete, because you only have one layer, nothing to pop up on a dimensional, no ribbon to add, nothing to be trimmed out... but it sure does make it tricky to design one. I think the flower one is my favorite, but there were a few options to choose from......

I've been meaning to share the photos here, but time just kept getting away from me. Then, today, coasters were profiled on Splitcoast Stampers in the weekly newsletter! So funny.


I did post them to my SCS Gallery earlier today, and thanks so much to everyone that commented - totally made my day!! I actually have two PM's to reply to for more information. Sorta crazy around here tonight, but I promise I'll write back tomorrow.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Marie said...

These are awesome!!! Would you mind sharing the process with us? For example, what inks did you use, what sealant, etc.? Thanks!!!

Elaine said...

These are so pretty and girlie! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover