Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 5, 2007

Criss Cross Card!

When today's Splitcoast Newsletter came out, and I saw that the spotlight was on Criss Cross Cards, I literally jumped at the chance to make one. Lord knows I've been hoarding designer paper, and I needed one more card to demonstrate at my upcoming Fall Flowers class.


As usual, Beate wrote a great tutorial that shows you step by step how to make them. This cute little notecard fits inside. I think they'd be super cute for an invitation, or a Christmas card if your distribution list isn't too huge! (While not hard to do, it does involve a lot of scoring and cutting, more than I'd be willing to do for mass production...) They're just really sweet when you want to send something special. Check the postage before you mail them though, as mine if feeling a little heavy!



The paper used is the Fall Flowers Designer Series paper from Stampin Up as well as Really Rust, Old Olive and Sahara Sand paper. I used Priceless and Think Happy Thoughts for my stamp sets.

Please check out Beate's tutorial and the gallery at Splitcoast for all the other people that have joined in on the technique today. Both are listed as links above!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tara said...

adding your blog to mine!! love your stuff...you are super talented!! :)...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, This looks amazing! LOOOOOVE it!
Hugs and smiles

SuperCool CreationS said...

I love this! Saw it on Beate's today and wanted to try it so am so glad we'll be doing it next month!!

Liz said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow! Superb! I did see this on Beate's sketch and really think I'll try it...but yours is just a fantastic one!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Beautifully done! Fantastic!!!

Marie said...

I saw this on SCS and loved it. Found your blog from it too and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to see more of what you make!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover